2021 Kia Sedona Available Driver Assist Technology Features
When you have a family, their safety is the most important thing to you. This translates into what vehicle you choose to get when you need to upgrade. For many years, the Kia Sedona has shown that it puts your family first with available safety features. The 2021 model is no different. Today, we will be exploring the available driver-assist technology features that help provide peace of mind when you drive the 2021 Kia Sedona.
Kia Drive Wise improves peace of mind and confidence on the road
- Park Distance Warning – Forward & Reverse. Parking lots can be hectic from busy shopping hours to cramped parking spots. This feature will detect obstacles in the front and rear of your Sedona and send out a audio warning when an obstacle is detected.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection. When driving in the city, the chance of a vehicle or pedestrian getting in your path is high. This system will automatically apply the brakes if it detects a potential frontal collision.
- Surround View Monitor. Using four cameras mounted on the exterior of the Sedona, the Surround View Monitor provides a bird’s eye view of your surroundings. Guidelines also help you see how close you are to objects.
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go. This system allows you to set a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you. It will then adjust your speed to maintain that preset distance.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning. Using cameras, this feature will detect when a vehicle enters one of your blind spot zones. When a vehicle is detected, you will receive an audio and visual alert.
2021 Kia Sedona available at Airport Kia
If you’re ready to experience a greater peace of mind, check out our online inventory of the 2021 Kia Sedona at Airport Kia. After browsing our selection, be sure to schedule a test drive to experience the enhanced confidence for yourself.