2020 Kia Niro Hybrid Available Driver Assist Technology Features
Whether you’re a new driver or an old driver, driving can be very stressful. Reckless drivers, inclement weather, and unknown areas can make you on edge. However, safety technology has been introduced to help combat stress from driving. In this post, we will be exploring the available driver assist technology features for the 2020 Kia Niro Hybrid. Read on to see how these technologies will help you.
Increasing your confidence and safety while driving
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection. This feature will send out an audio and visual alert when a hazard is detected in your path. If necessary, the system will help stop the vehicle to avoid collision.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning. When a vehicle enters one of your blind spots, this system will warn you. You will receive an audio and visual warning to not change lanes.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning. Reverse with ease and avoid obstacles with this feature. This system will detect oncoming vehicles and send out an alert. If needed, it will apply the brakes to avoid collision.
- Lane Keeping Assist. Sometimes you can start to drift out of your lane. If the system detects that you’re getting too close to the lines, it will apply gentle steering correction to bring you back to the center of the lane.
- Driver Attention Warning. This system will monitor your driving to look for common habits and actions. If it detects distracted driving, it will send out an alert to regain your attention.
[ Get more helpful information: How to Protect Your Vehicle During the Flood Season ]
2020 Kia Niro Hybrid Available in Naples, FL
Interested in the 2020 Kia Niro Hybrid? Then come on down to Airport Kia in Naples, FL to check out our available inventory. If you would like to learn more about this model, keep following our blog or check out our model research page. Otherwise, you can reach out to our sales team and we will gladly answer any of your questions.