2020 Kia Forte Available Driver Assist Features
When you get behind the wheel of the 2020 Kia Forte, you know you’ll experience reliable performance. However, you may also experience more stress due to the unpredictable dangers of driving. As a way to help increase your confidence on the road, the 2020 Kia Forte is equipped with Kia Drive Wise a suite of driver-assist features. In this post, we will be exploring the available driver-assist features of the 2020 Kia Forte. Keep reading to learn about these features!
Staying Safe and Confident on the Road
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist. Designed to help avoid accidents, this system will automatically apply the brakes when a potential frontal collision has been detected. This will help avoid a collision or reduce damages.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning. This feature will alert you when it detects that a vehicle has entered one of your blind spot zones. The warning light will appear on the respective side mirror.
- Lane Keeping Assist. If you start to unintentionally drift out of your lane, this feature will apply gentle corrective steering to bring you back into the center of your lane. This can help avoid potential side collisions.
- High Beam Assist. Enjoy having improved visibility at night with High Beam Assist. When it senses that another vehicle is approaching from the opposite direction, it will automatically toggle to low beams before going back to high beams after it passes.
- Smart Cruise Control. Using radar sensors, this feature can detect vehicles ahead of you. It will then slow down or accelerate to help maintain a safe following distance from the vehicle ahead.