Kia IIHS Top Safety Picks 2019 Stinger Forte Optima and Soul
Do you like driving a safe vehicle, one that has withstood testing and shown to be among the most impact-resistant in its class? We’re ready to highlight a vehicle with those qualities for you. And would you believe it also comes with sports car speed and power? That would be the 2019 Kia Stinger, which was recently named an IIHS Top Safety Pick yet also displays scorching speed on the road, and on the racetrack.
Read on to see what other Kia models join the Stinger among current Kia models named an IIHS Top Safety Pick, and what some of the features of the 2019 Kia Stinger are!
Current Kia Models Named an IIHS Top Safety Pick
IIHS Top Safety Picks are among the most impact-resistant in their class, and will provide nice protection for you in case of an accident. Here are the current Kia models, along with the 2019 Stinger, which are Top Safety Picks, 10 from the 2019 model year and one from the newer 2020 model year, with additional 2020 models expected to join the ranks once the models are released and tested by IIHS.
- 2019 Kia Cadenza (Large Sedan)
- 2019 Kia Forte (Compact)*
- 2019 Kia Niro (Hybrid)*
- 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In (Plug-In Hybrid)*
- 2019 Kia Optima (Midsize Sedan)*
- 2019 Kia Rio 4-Door Sedan (Subcompact)
- 2019 Kia Rio Hatchback (Subcompact)
- 2019 Kia Sorento (Midsize SUV)*
- 2019 Kia Soul (Crossover)
- 2020 Kia Soul (Crossover)*
- 2019 Kia Stinger (Performance Car)*
*models that were named a Top Safety Pick+
Some Features of the 2019 Kia Stinger
The 2019 Kia Stinger not only comes a V6 engine and up to 365 horsepower in top-line trims, it also has plenty of room for cargo and next-level tech. See some of its features:
- 5 trim options
- 260 base HP, 365 HP in top-line trims
- As much as 22 mpg city, 29 mpg highway
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, standard
- Available 15-speaker Harman/Kardon audio
- Cargo room in back: 23.3 cubic feet.
Shop for a New Kia Stinger at Airport Kia!
We typically carry the Kia Stinger in stock at Airport Kia, located at 3325 Westview Drive in Naples, FL. We also serve the Fort Myers and Cape Coral areas, as well as Bonita Springs, Estero and Marco Island among neighboring cities. If you have any questions about the Kia models we have in stock, please call us at (877) 747-2059, browse online, or visit us in person to see our inventory or test drive a model today.