2022 Kia Carnival Available Driver Assistance Features
Last month we shared a video that revealed a new minivan that will be replacing the Sedona in the Kia lineup. The 2022 Kia Carnival is a new model that has SUV proportions while still having that classic minivan look. Since this model is a minivan, it will most likely be popular with families, which means safety is important. While we wait for the 2022 Kia Carnival to arrive in Naples, FL, join us as we explore its available driver assistance features.
A suite of features designed to keep you safe
- Safe Exit Assist. This feature will help your passengers exit when it is safe by scanning for hazards. It will send an audio alert and keep the doors from opening if a hazard is oncoming when someone tries to exit.
- Rear Occupant Alert with Ultrasonic Sensors. This feature will alert you if the rear seat is still occupied when you exit the vehicle. It can also send a notification to your device if it senses movement while you’re away from the vehicle.
- Forward Collision Avoidance with Pedestrian Detection. This feature will scan for vehicles and pedestrians in your path and warn the driver if a collision is detected. If needed, the system can automatically apply the brakes
- Blind Spot Assistance. When this feature detects a vehicle in your blind spot, it will send out an alert. If needed, it can also apply gentle steering to move you away from the vehicle.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance. This feature will help you reverse out of parking spots by alerting you of oncoming vehicles. If needed, the system can apply the brakes. Front and rear sensors also alert you of obstacles.
- Parking Collision Avoidance. This feature uses a rearview camera and sensors to detect objects when reversing or pulling forward into a parking spot. If collision is detected, the system will send out a warning and apply the brakes.
Learn more about the 2022 Kia Carnival
If you want to learn more about the 2022 Kia Carnival, keep following the Airport Kia blog. As we wait for this minivan to arrive, we will be sharing information on its features and specs.