Reserve A 2020 Kia Forte: Naples, Bonita Springs & Fort Myers FL
The 2020 Kia Forte is primarily a carryover from the 2019 model year, but for 2020 it comes with some all-new sporty and high-octane trim options! Not to mention the great features that make the Kia Forte such a popular compact sedan, such as its available 40 MPG highway and a tight turning circle of 34.8 feet.
We expect the 2020 Kia Forte to be in stock and on the lot during the summer of 2019 at Airport Kia of Naples FL, also serving the Fort Myers, Estero and Bonita Springs FL areas! Read on for some of the new specs and features you can expect, and reserve your 2020 Forte online today!
|147 HP in all trims but GT||Available 10-way power adjustable driver's seat||Available 8-speaker Harman/Kardon audio|
|All-new GT trim: 201 HP||Available heated and ventilated front seats||Apple CarPlay and Android Auto|
|FE, LXS, EX, GT Line trims: 2L, 4-cyl engine||15.3 cubic feet for cargo in trunk||Available Smart Key w/push-button start|
|GT trim: 1.6L, turbocharged engine||96 cubic feet passenger room||Avail. safety features like Smart Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist|
New Features of the 2020 Kia Forte
While there will be a number of upgrades for the 2020 Kia Forte vs. the 2019 model year, most of the information that has been released so far concerns the all-new trim options, the GT and GT Line. Here’s a list of some upgrades for the 2020 Forte, which leans heavily on the GT / GT Line trims, but expect other upgrades for the lower trim levels for the 2020 model year, as well.
- Upgrade to five trim options in 2020: FE, LXS, EX, and the new GT Line and GT trims. In 2019 there were four available trims: FE, LXS, S and EX.
- Sporty accents in the GT Line / GT trims, with a gloss black front grille with red accents, sport side sills, and gloss black heated outside mirrors, among other upgrades.
- Larger available wheels, with 18-inch wheels for the GT trim. The largest wheels in the 2019 Forte model are 17 inches.
- New available transmission, a 7-speed dual clutch transmission, for the GT trim.
- New interior accents in the GT Line / GT trims, alloy sport pedals and black sport cloth seats, among other features.
- Heated and ventilated SOFINO GT sport seating available in the GT trim.
Other Benefits of the 2020 Kia Forte
- Standard features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- The industry’s leading warranty coverage with 10 years or 100,000 miles limited warranty coverage.
- Tight turning radius of 34.8 feet.
- Superb fuel economy, with an estimated 40 miles per gallon highway for 2020 in the base trim of the Forte, though this is still TBA as of May 2019. In 2019 models, the Forte achieves 40 highway MPG in all four of its trim options.
Reserve a Kia Forte at Airport Kia of Naples!
We carry the Kia Forte with pride on the lot at Airport Kia, located at 3325 Westview Drive in Naples, FL. We also serve the Fort Myers and Cape Coral areas, as well as Bonita Springs, Estero and Marco Island among neighboring cities. For more information about the Forte or another Kia model please call us at (877) 747-2059 or visit us in person to see our inventory and test drive a model today.