2020 Kia Soul vs. 2019 Kia Soul
The 2020 Kia Soul is another smash hit from Kia, with many of the same features and tech options we’ve come to love in past versions of the Soul crossover, but with several new features and some performance upgrades as well! Now that the 2020 Kia Soul is on the lot, we will compare it with the 2019 Kia Soul, to see the benefits of each, and what their MPG, cargo room, and tech options are!
We have the Kia Soul in stock at Airport Kia of Naples FL, also serving the Fort Myers, Estero and Bonita Springs FL areas!
2020 Kia Soul
2019 Kia Soul
|201 (GT-Line Turbo trim)||Top HP||201 (Exclaim trim)|
|29, 35 (EX)||Top MPG (city, hwy)||26, 31 (Base and Exclaim)|
|62.1||Cargo Room (cubic feet)||61.3|
|7 and 10.25||Avail. Touchscreen Sizes (in.)||5, 7 and 8|
New Features of the 2020 Kia Soul
- All-new trim options, six in all: LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, EX, and GT-Line Turbo. In 2019 there were three: Base, Plus (+)and Exclaim (!).
- Improved fuel economy, with most trims reaching 30 combined MPG, while the 2019 Soul’s trims reach as high as 28 combined MPG.
- More base horsepower, up from 130 in 2019 to 147 in the base LX trim of the 2020 Soul.
- New exterior design elements: Including redesigned front grille, headlights, tail light trim, exhaust tip, and more.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, now standard in all trims.
- New paint color options, including: Solar Yellow and Undercover Green.
- New SOFINO leatherette interior fabric.
- Expanded available cargo room in back, up from 61.3 cubic feet in 2019 to 62.1 cubic feet in 2020.
- Larger available touchscreen, with an available 10.25-inch screen in 2020.
- Available Heads-Up Display.
Carryover Features of the 2020 Soul from 2019
The 2020 Kia Soul has a lot of upgrades, but it also comes with a lot of features that worked well in the 2019 model and which are carrying over to the 2020 model year including these:
- 201 horsepower in the top-line trim.
- Rear-Camera Display.
- Available speaker mood lights.
- Bluetooth wireless tech.
- Available safety features like: Blind Spot Detection, Smart Cruise Control, Supervision Meter Cluster, and more.
Shop for a Kia Soul at Airport Kia of Naples!
We proudly carry the Kia Soul on the lot at Airport Kia, located at 3325 Westview Drive in Naples, FL. We also serve the Fort Myers and Cape Coral areas, as well as Bonita Springs, Estero and Marco Island among neighboring cities. For more information about the Kia Soul or another Kia model please call us at (877) 747-2059 or visit us in person to see our inventory and test drive a model today.