2020 Kia Sportage for Naples, Bonita Springs and Fort Myers FL
The Kia Sportage turned the auto industry on its head with a brand-new model generation for the 2017 model year, and the hits have been coming ever since. The Sportage SUV reaches new levels of excellence for the 2020 model year, with several new features, as well as some enticing standard features, that make this one powerful, versatile and affordable crossover!
Read on for a look at some of the new and the standard features of the 2020 Kia Sportage, available now at Airport Kia of Naples FL, also serving the Fort Myers area!
What's New With the 2020 Kia Sportage
- New S trim option, to increase the total number of trim options to four.
- New exterior design elements: Including redesigned front grille, headlights, tail light trim, exhaust tip, and more.
- New paint color option: Steel Grey.
- New SOFINO leatherette interior fabric.
- New driver assist features like: Smart Cruise Control with Start and Stop, Driver Attention Warning, High Beam Assist, and more.
More 2020 Kia Sportage Features and Specs
Not only does the 2020 Sportage come with some cool new design features, and more choices, but it also provides plenty of value with these features:
- Base FWD MPG: 23 city, 30 highway.
- 181 HP for base LX trim, plus S and EX trims.
- 240 HP for top-line SX Turbo trim.
- 60.1 available cubic feet for cargo.
- Tows up to 2,000 pounds.
- Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- AWD available for all four trims.
Save on a Kia Sportage at Airport Kia of Naples!
We have the new Kia Sportage in stock at Airport Kia, located at 3325 Westview Drive in Naples, FL. We also serve the Fort Myers and Cape Coral areas, as well as Bonita Springs, Estero and Marco Island among neighboring cities. For more information about the Sportage or another Kia model please call us at (877) 747-2059 or visit us on the lot to see our inventory and test drive a model today.