Airport Kia of Naples Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We understand that our guests may be worried about their next visit to Airport Kia of Naples due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are proactively following all of the Center for Disease Control recommendations for sanitation and prevention. The health of safety of our guests and staff is Airport Kia’s number one priority. If you still have questions after reading our response down below, please contact us.
Keeping our Dealership Clean
We have many guests that visit Airport Kia of Naples for test drives, vehicle service, and many other services. To ensure that our dealership and the vehicles we have on our lot remain as clean as possible, we are enacting the following cleaning precautions:
- Deep cleaning of dealership and frequency
- Deep cleaning of automobiles and frequency
- Outstanding hygiene protocol for staff
- Hand sanitizing stations available at the dealership
While we always work to keep our dealership clean, we are increasing the frequency of dealership sanitization. We are also using the CDC recommended cleaning and sanitation supplies. Additionally, we have disinfecting wipes and sprays for staff and customers to use.
How to protect yourself and others
How to protect yourself and others While sanitizing the dealership is one way to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are also asking our staff to take preventative measures. We hope that any guests that choose to visit the dealership will follow these measures as well. Airport of Kia staff is adhering to the following guidelines from the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick
- Keep a distance of six feet between you and other people
- If you feel sick, please stay home
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and immediately wash your hands
We ask that if any of our staff or customers have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient they refrain from coming to the dealership. We also recommend self-quarantining yourself for 14 days and receiving a doctor’s note before returning to the dealership.
As mentioned above, if you have any questions at all, please contact us as soon as possible.